At the Tartarin campsite you can
- Large and beautiful shaded pitches
- Free WiFi throughout the campsite
- Introduction to catfish fishing thanks to our fishing guides
- Theme evenings and dance evenings
- Small animations
- Special “change of owner” offer: -10% on your pitch stay (Via Rhôna and Via Méditerranannée included)
- 10% discount at the end of the 3rd week of rental
- Special rate for Cyclist (s) Via Rhôna and Via Méditerranée
Activity at the campsite
Introduction to catfish fishing thanks to our two fishing guides.
– Sven Van Moem (on site): email@example.com
– Philippe Carême (French speaking): contact https://www.consultingfishing.com/
Subject to availability.
You will enjoy
A swimming pool with deckchairs and parasols is at your disposal to refresh you during your stay.
A restaurant / snack bar completes our campsite. It is open to all. We offer entertainment (musical evenings, film screening, aperitif games, etc.).
Entertainment will be offered throughout your stay, for young and old, you will not be able to get bored!
Cyclists welcome Via Rhôna and Via Méditerranannée at reduced rates and booking fees offered.
Catfish fishing in the Rhône.
- Proposal for the storage of your trailers and cars, while you go fishing
- Introduction to catfish fishing (by reservation subject to availability of professionals)
- Boat launch – 800m
- Cinema (in bad weather or to find it cool) – 2 minutes walk
- Multisports ground and a municipal skate-park – 500 meters
Tarascon in Provence
A dream location
Camping Tartarin is located on the banks of the Rhône in Tarascon, in the heart of the Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur region. You will appreciate the proximity of the campsite by taking advantage of all that is located in the surroundings (Rhône, Château de Tarascon, activities …)
Rue du Chateau, 13150 Tarascon, France
[+33] 4 90 91 01 46
1 route de Vallabrègues, 13150 TARASCON
A question ? We are happy to answer you.
Do not hesitate to ask us all your questions, our team will be happy to get back to you with answers.